- Added more command line arguments to
- Fixed #67 to fetch the correct CLI on the Windows platform.
TAILWIND_CLI_PATHcan also point to an pre-installed binary from a package manager.
- Added a new setting
TAILWIND_CLI_AUTOMATIC_DOWNLOADto steer if you want the library to download the CLI binary or not. This comes in handy with the additional option for
TAILWIND_CLI_PATHto point to a pre-installed binary.
- Added 'support' for Django 5.0.
- Extended the tox configuration to include Django 5.0b1 and beyond.
- Added the trove classifiert.
- Removed the upper boundary of the django version.
- Bumped default version of Tailwind CSS CLI to 3.3.5.
- Moved coverage to the dev depencies. Somehow it ended up in the package dependencies.
- #59 by @killianarts fixed a regression from 2.4.3 that used the wrong runserver for the runserver_plus command.
- Code and project cleanup.
- Switched back to
unittestfor testing purposes.
- Correctly map aarch64 machine architecture to arm64 for downloading the CLI.
- Added checks for
runserver_plusmanagement command to give a nice error message, when
Werkzeugare not properly installed.
- Back to Poetry for project management.
- #57 by @wshayes added optional django-extensions for the runserver_plus command.
- Changed default config to support lsp-tailwindcss
"python3 -m django" was replaced with "python manage.py" so that the dynamic configuration of the content selector in tailwind.config.js also works inside the language server for Tailwind CSS in VSCode, Sublime, etc.
- Fixed a copy&paste error introduced by pasting the tailwind.config.js without proper escaping.
- Fixed an error locating templates from the global template directories configured via
- Fixed a bug introduced by refactoring the changes from #49.
- #49 by @andrlik added a new management command
- The new default config uses this command to implent the idea of Calton Gibson outlined in his blog post Using Django’s template loaders to configure Tailwind.
- Switched from poetry to hatch for package management.
- Bugfix for default tailwind.config.js.
- Fixed a regression with the default path for the Tailwind CLI.
- The reworked testing setup broke the package. Had to pull 2.0.3 from PyPI.
- Readded support for Python 3.8.
- Added Python 3.12 to the testing matrix.
- Bugfixes for typing errors.
- Added missing test code.
- Version 2.0.0 is major refactoring compared to version 1.4.3.
- No more theme app required.
- Easier to install.
- Better out of the box DX.
- A custom runserver that starts the Tailwind CLI watcher and the debug server in a single terminal session.
- Less dependencies.
- Fixed broken links in the documentation and README.
- Refactored the project for future extensions.
- Added proper documetation which is hosted at https://oliverandrich.github.io/django-tailwind-cli/.
- Swichted from django-click to django-rich to implement the management commands.
- Switched back to poetry after a long discussion.
- Switched from poetry to pdm.
- Fixed docstrings.
- Extended ruff configuration.
- Bumped default tailwind version to 3.2.7.
- Added support for Django 4.2.
- Fixes for documentation.
- Bumped Tailwind CSS default version to 3.2.4.
- Updated dependencies.
- Introduced django-click to the project.
- Refactored the management commands to use django-click.
- Renamed the
watch. I'm a lazy guy. :smile:
- Switched to tox for local and CI testing.
httpxas a dependency. Downloading the cli is done with
urllib.request.urlopenonce again. Fixes #4
- Removed rich-styling information from error strings. Fixes #5
- Fixing more typos in the README.md.
- Fixing some typos in the documentation.
- Inital public release.